Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Becoming Photonic

I look to operate from the lowest common denominator of existence: the photon. Though I enjoy humor and regard the cosmos as a highly humorous place, I do not need to make light of the matter. It is already happening, has been happening from the cosmic start.

My goal: To understand the photon. To identify with the photon. To become completely photonic.

It should not be too difficult. The photon is of what I am made, my basis in being.

I tire of the human species (feces), wish to clean up my act, and the photon is Total Action.

There is nothing anyone can say or do to dissuade or persuade me. I'm on my way. It's a done deal.

First step: Studying "The Foundations of Science: The Missing Parameter" by Arthur Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment